Camembert Ratatouille w Parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 -12 ounces camenbert cheese
- 250g. mini bococinni ball
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten , bread crumbs as needed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, orgenano, parsley
- 1-2 cups of chopped celery, garlic, onion and spinach, season to preference herbs etd.
- I litre djp sauce aux tomate
- In a large bowl blend all ingredients keep aside 1/4 cup Parmesan
Prep 30 min / Cook time 45-50 min.
Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant slices with salt. Place slices in a colander, and place a dish underneath the colander to capture liquid that will sweat out of the eggplant. Allow at least for 30 minutes. Oven temp to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix the Camenbert, and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Mix in egg and basil.Rinse the eggplant in cold water until all salt is removed. In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Place one layer of eggplant in the pan, brown each side. Repeat with remaining eggplant slices, using additional oil if necessary.